Cat Grooming and Spa Services
*** Effective January 1, we are no longer accepting new grooming customers***
Grooming is an important ritual for health and mental wellbeing for a cat. A cat's coat and skin can be very vulnerable to dryness and itchiness, so maintaining good hygiene is essential for their happiness.
We offer a variety of services to help your cat look and feel its best. If you're not sure which package is best for you, please feel free to call for an individual consultation about your cat's needs.
Our packages are listed below. Please read our Cat Spa Rules thoroughly before booking. All prices listed indicate the starting price. However, if your cat requires more care and attention, additional fees may apply. Please don't hesitate to call or come in for a consultation before you decide what's best for you!
If you feel your cat could be aggressive, has shown aggression at brushing, grooming, touching their mats, or has never been groomed or clipped, please contact your veterinarian before the grooming appointment for medication to calm your cat. This is for your cat's well-being and our safety. It can save us time and you money! We do our best to make each cat calm, happy and comfortable. However, if the cat becomes aggressive during grooming, we will stop grooming immediately and contact you to pick your cat up. We will prorate the grooming charge to what we have been able to complete. $350 aggressive cat fee if cat bites or scratches groomer.
**We do not offer flea baths or any flea treatments**
Cat Grooming Packages, Pricing and Extras
- Nail Clipping | $10
- Supreme Package | Starting at $45
- Includes gentle brush out, trimming of mats and nails, and ear cleaning
- Elite Package | Starting at $65
- Includes soothing bath, blow dry, gentle brushing, mats, nails, ears
- Luxe Package | Starting at $95
- Includes soothing bath, blow dry, gentle brushing, mats, nails, ears, and styled haircut trim
- Groomings longer than one hour: $40 per each 30 minutes extra
- Excessive mats or very long pelts: $50/cat
- Cancellation/ No Show fees: $50 fee which must be paid before any new reservation will be made.
Cat Spa Rules
- Zero tolerance flea policy. If a cat arrives with fleas, there will be $350 disinfection fee.
- Cats must be 6 months old and not older than 15+.
- All cats must be spayed or neutered.
- All cats must have valid certificate of current feline distemper and rabies vaccinations. Feline Leukemia FELV is recommended.
- Owners must provide vaccination records. We reserve the right to refuse to board/ groom any cat without valid certificate of vaccination, behavioral issues, and not being spayed/neutered.
- We book grooming in 1 hour increments. If grooming takes more than 1 hour, $40 will be added/30 minutes extra
Hours of Operation
Sunday & Wednesday: Closed to humans**
M/T/Th/Fri: 10 AM-5 PM
Closed to humans 1 PM-2 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
** Cats are cared for 7 days a week**